Bolt Torquing and Tensioning
On Site Services Ltd. conforms to the ASME-PCC-1 2016 - Guidelines for Pressure Boundary Flanged Bolted Joint Assemblies. To date we have a Leak Free record! We have the tools, the people and the application.
OSSL has trained, experienced and certified technicians that are capable of assessing the specific requirements for most bolted assemblies. We will complete joints safely, timely and efficiently.
HYTORC Nut Video | BOP Tool Video
- Hydraulic Bolt Torquing and Tensioning for Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Owns low-clearance tools for tight locations eg BOP
- Owns a wide assortment of tensioning and torquing tools
- Lighter pumps than competition-38 pounds
- New Mechanical Tensioning methodology to replace Hydraulic Tensioning
- Nut splitters
- Yara 2012 EEIP TAR 6 months - old piping, thousands of joints – NO LEAKS
- ALNG Carillion Massy TAR 3 months – NO LEAKS
- ALNG/Massy TROC Project – Torquing and Tensioning – ZERO LEAKS
- PCS UREA outage April 2016, installation of Hytorc Nuts and Washers – mechanical tensioning
- NMAP TAR February 2016 – 2 months - ZERO LEAKS
- BGTT BTIC Tie in and Compression (2010-2013). All shutdown and commissioning works
- BGTT Poinsettia, Dolphin and Hibiscus Shutdowns (2010-2013)
- bpTT Galeota Terminal Fire Water Pump-house Re-location Project
- Petrotrin Shutdowns (4VDU 2011, 2HTU 2011, A-Topping 2011)
- ALNG Train 1 & 2 Shutdown 2011
- PDVSA Curacao Refinery Shutdown 2012
- M5000 Turnaround 2013
- M1000 Turnaround 2013
- Bp Trinidad-Tank 5 restoration- bolting and hydrotesting 2020 November.
- bpTT Galeota Extension Project (GEP) – Greenfield– all bolting, tensioning, pipe-cutting, hydro testing 2019-2020.
- BHP New Ruby Platform Project – all onshore and offshore bolting, pipe cutting, hydro testing of umbilicals and piping, flange facing - Brownfield and Greenfield. 2020-2021
- Methanex Turn Around through Damus October to November 2020-Atlas Plant.
- TOSL Build for MOPO – Gas Compression Platform for Heritage Trinidad – all mechanical services March 2020.
Yara - revolutionary service in tensioning – Hytorc mechanical tensioning – not using the very high associated pressures (upwards of 60,000 psi) and attendant risk.
Hytorc/OSSL will guarantee NO LEAKS on startup with this system (once parallel joint closure and Hytorc equipment is used).